LEAD BENEFITS is proud to offer KPU alumni affordable legal services and support the Kwantlen Polytechnic University Alumni Association (KPUAA).
Unlike other legal support programs, which charge individuals monthly or annual membership fees to access discounted legal services, LEAD is different.
Origin of LEAD
- A lack of affordable legal services continues to be a barrier for people seeking legal advice and assistance, resulting in the creation of LEAD.
- You receive:
- an initial no-charge consultation with an experienced LEAD-approved lawyer
- a 10% discount on all lawyer hourly rates
- the opportunity to access unbundled legal services
Who is Eligible?
- All KPU Alumni, and family members.
How to Start
Create your KPU Alumni Perks account: https://www.alumni-perks.com/
Return to LEADBenefits.ca and click Apply today.
Benefit to KPUAA
Anytime legal services are provided, without added cost to you, LEAD will make a donation to help support KPU Alumni Association initiatives such as growing student awards and bursaries.